Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Season

It has been a crazy week. I have been home all week with a sick baby. But somehow I have been able to keep up at work and still do what I need to around the house.


Christmas is only a week away and I am not ready at all. I try to make it exciting for the girls. Luckily, we have been "elfed" twice this week. So tonight we are going to pass it along. Its fun because even though Kaia knows the truth about Santa she still plays right along with everything to make it fun for Kiersten.

This time is always hard being away from my family. I wish we were closer so we could build some fun family traditions with them. For now it just has to be us.

The countdown begins.......

2 comments:

Danielle Thompson said...

Love the pic of your girls! Man they are just growin up. Bummer about Kiersten being sick all week. If you need any tradition ideas...I've got many to share! Enjoy your Christmas!

lovell said...

We missed you at the Christmas party. I also, wish you could be here with your family. I hope to see you soon. Happy Holidays

love,
me